Precast Concrete Batch Plants
JEL Concrete Plants offers a simple, yet brilliantly designed decumulative concrete plant for precast concrete operations large and small. Whether you’re making cast bird baths for yards or large cast forms for culverts, we have a plant for you.
Built in southeastern Wisconsin with US-made steel and high-quality components, our precast concrete plants offer a cost-effective solution for any precast concrete business. We build our precast concrete plants with the option of two, three or four 20-ton aggregate bins. The SmartMix planetary mixer is sized accordingly (.5 cu. Yd. to 4 cu. Yd.)
We offer both high-production and low production decumulator precast concrete plants, with the option to customize either to your specific needs. Contact us at (866) 535-6646 to discuss your specific needs, or email us to request a quote. We will build the Ready Mix concrete plant you want.
Features and Benefits
- Huge Storage Capacity. Each combination bin/scale holds 20+ tons of aggregate, so you have ample storage capacity to keep your mixer full and mixing at all times.
- Low Profile Design. Our low profile scale/aggregate bins can be charged by most front end loaders and will fit through standard roll-up doors to allow easy setup inside buildings.
- Engineered for Expansion. Our standard 20-ton aggregate bin can accommodate any number of aggregates, but you can also add one or more bins without the need for a major retrofit or rebuild.
- SmartMix Planetary Concrete Mixer. Far superior to drum mixers, the low, wide body and tall mixing paddles of a planetary mixer provide exceptional mix quality in the least amount of time.
- 270 bbl. Cement Silo
- .5 cu yd. up to 4 cu. yd. SmartMix Planetary Mixer
- Cement batcher sized for your mixer
- 2, 3, or 4 – 20-ton aggregate bins
- 18″ transfer conveyor
- 2″ water meter
- SmartMix Planetary concrete mixer with 10 sizes ranging from .5 cu yard input to 6 cu yard input
- wide pan + tall mixer paddles = fast and complete mixing action without dead zones
- Large fully sealing discharge doors
- 1, 2 or 3 discharge doors
- Optional mixer washout system
- Batchtron Automatic Control System
- 5 days setup supervision / onsite training
- Weighed Water – Water holding tank gravity feeds weigh hopper. Includes level sensors, load cells and water shut-off valve.
- Larger Silo / Split Silo
- 30 and 40-ton aggregate bins
- Weigh Belt
- Customization available by request