Precast Concrete Batch Plants
JEL Concrete Plants offers a simple, yet brilliantly designed decumulative concrete plant for precast concrete operations large and small. Whether you’re making cast bird baths for yards or large cast forms for precast and prestress concrete, we have a plant for you.
Built in southeastern Wisconsin with US-made steel and high-quality components, our precast concrete plants offer a cost-effective solution for any precast concrete business. We build our precast concrete plants with the option of two, three or four 20-ton aggregate bins. The SmartMix planetary mixer is sized accordingly (.5 cu. Yd. to 4 cu. Yd.)
We offer both high-production and low production decumulator precast concrete plants, with the option to customize either to your specific needs. Contact us at (866) 535-6646 to discuss your specific needs, or email us to request a quote. We will build the Ready Mix concrete plant you want.
Features and Benefits
- Huge Storage Capacity. Each combination bin/scale holds 20+ tons of aggregate, so you have ample storage capacity to keep your mixer full and mixing at all times. Smaller sizes and custom bins available too.
- Low Profile Design. Our low profile scale/aggregate bins can be charged by most front end loaders and will fit through standard roll-up doors to allow easy setup inside buildings.
- Engineered for Expansion. Our standard 20-ton aggregate bin can accommodate any number of aggregates, but you can also add one or more bins without the need for a major retrofit or rebuild.
- SmartMix Planetary Concrete Mixer. Far superior to pan mixers, the low, wide body and tall mixing paddles of a planetary mixer provide exceptional mix quality in the least amount of time.
- 350 bbl. Cement Silo
- .5 cu yd. up to 4 cu. yd. output SmartMix Planetary Mixer
- Cement batcher sized for your mixer
- 2, 3, or 4 – 20-ton aggregate bins
- 18″ transfer conveyor
- 2″ water meter
- SmartMix Planetary concrete mixer with sizes ranging from .5cu. yard input to 4cu. yard output
- wide body + tall mixer paddles = fast and complete mixing action without dead zones
- Large fully sealing discharge doors
- 1, 2 or 3 discharge doors
- Optional mixer washout system
- Automatic Batching Control System
- 5 days setup supervision / onsite training
- Weighed Water – Water holding tank gravity feeds weigh hopper. Includes level sensors, load cells and water shut-off valve.
- Larger Silo / Split Silo
- 30 and 40-ton aggregate bins
- Weigh Belt
- Customization available by request