- Standard 1500 gal. or 3000 gal. Any size available upon request.
- Pipe fitting of any size per your specification.
- Skid mounted to move easy.
- Square design offers a smaller footprint to other tanks.
- High level sensor included standard
- Other sensors, site glass and more available upon request
Hot Water Tanks for Concrete Batch Plant Systems
Water heaters for ready mix, precast & central mix concrete batch plants are heavy-duty industrial water heaters or boilers designed for the dusty and dirty environment of concrete plants, although some manufacturers build water heaters that do double duty in other industries that require large amounts of hot water, such as the food industry.
What sets water systems for concrete plants apart is how they are sized and paired with storage tanks. In some cases, you may find a water system where no storage tank or only a very small storage tank is required, but more frequently you will find the use of a storage tank may allow you to save money overall by getting a surplus on your day’s needs and enabling you to use a smaller heater.
JEL Concrete Plants Hot Water Heaters
Contact JEL Concrete Plants for a FREE quote
As with any concrete batch plant equipment, it’s important to choose a hot water tank that will fit your needs and your budget. JEL Concrete Plants offers several options, and our engineering team will work with you to identify the best solution for you. The first step in identifying the best system for your needs is to answer a few questions about your operation:
- How much water are you using per batch of concrete?
- How many batches of concrete are you making per hour?
- How many consecutive hours are you making concrete vs. not making concrete?
- How much of a rise in temperature do you need? (How many degrees of increase do you need from incoming cold water to outgoing hot water?)